Phone/Skype visites are available for those located outside of the Philadelphia region.
The introductory visit in an opportunity for you to meet with a Sage practitioner and discuss your health concerns to see if the care offered is a good fit for your health goals. (30-minute visit)
- Ways we can help you achieve your health goals to get you on a clear path to wellness
- Nutritional strategies you can begin implementing right away
- The medicinal powers of food and herbs to address, and even reverse chronic conditions
If you and your practitioner decide to work together, you can apply the Introductory Visit fee to any Clinical Care Program.
Pricing: $50 for 30 minute consultation which can be applied to any of the Clinical Care Programs (see below).
Wellness counseling gives you the support you need to begin making important changes and adjustments to your health.
Wellness counseling is ideal for:
- Basic nutritional questions
- Counseling for new dietary changes such as vegetarian/vegan
- Lifestyle support
**Does not include a full health assessment. If your practitioner feels that your situation is more complex, she may recommend that you enter into a Clinical Care Program.
Cost: $115 per 1-hour appointment
Clinical Care Programs
Sage's Clinical Care programs are designed for those with complex health concerns who require a more thorough intervention and comprehensive therapeutic plan. Clinical Care Programs offer clients a deeper level of assessment, monitoring and support, which significantly improves outcomes. All clinical care programs come with a complete therapeutic plan and meal plan.
Clinical Care Programs are ideal for:
- Chronic conditions (autoimmune, diabetes, heart disease, endocrine disorders, hormonal imbalances, etc.)
- Digestive imbalances
***See below for rates and descriptions of each program.